New Student Orientation Zoom Meeting Spring 2021

Clipart image of a video cameraSpring 2021 Orientation Video

Clipart image of dancing peoplePowerpoint with Video Links

Are you going to be a new Bulldog? Welcome and here is what you need to do if you are coming to us from another school (not needed if you are a rising 6th grader coming from one of our feeder schools):

PWCS Registration

Call Mrs. Benitez at 703-393-7608 or email at [email protected] with questions after completing the information in the Portal.

  1. Immuniization Record: Must be Complete To Start School
    • **Immunization Record must be signed by a Doctor, R.N., or Health Department
    • 4 DPT - One dose after 4th birthday
    • 1 Tdap booster after 9/01/14 (Student cannot start school without this booster)
    • 4 POLIO - One dose after 4th birthday
    • 2 MMR – First dose after 1st birthday
    • 2 VARICELLA – first dose after 1st birthday or evidence or disease
    • Hepatitis B series – Completed series of 3
    • New legislation from the state of Virginia, effective July 1, 2021, requires all 7th graders to have a Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap) booster shot, one dose of Meningococcal Conjugate (MenACWY, MCV4 or Menactra), and at least one dose of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine to start school on August 23, 2021. Please note, parents/guardians may elect for child not to receive the HPV vaccine. Immunization documentation may be faxed to 571-719-2400, scanned as a PDF file and emailed to [email protected] or delivered to Marsteller Middle School Monday-Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
  2. Final Report Card -And any special program information (IEP, Gifted, ESOL, or scheduling information)
  3. Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
  4. Proof of Guardianship and/or Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
  5. Residency
    • Current deed or contract for residential property in PWC
    • Current rental OR lease agreement for residential property OR Notarized Affidavit of Residency (provided at Marsteller) attesting to bona fide residency in PWC
  6. PLUS any TWO of the following showing your name and the residence address:
    • Valid driver's license
    • County or town car sticker receipt
    • Car registration
    • Other bills
    • Utility Bill or utility bill hook up paperwork
    • Personal Property tax bill
    • Voter Registration

    Only a parent or legal guardian may register a student. 

High School Graduation Requirements

Visit this website to see exactly what you need to do for graduation!

Specialty Program Brochures